In an open recruitment process where many applicants are expected to apply, it can be efficient to create a project URL link. The applicants themselves register and complete the test/tests that you selected. The administrator will not have to add any applicants manually at all. The URL link can be posted on a website, in a job ad or elsewhere.
- Create your project and select to ”Edit this project”.
- Click on “Create” under “Project URL”
- Click on “Save changes ”The URL link is now available to publish on a website or to use elsewhere.
- You can change the appearance/address of the link once it is created.
- Click on edit and write the preferred link address. For example the title of the job the applicants are applying to: https://my.assessio.com/assessiosupport
- Once candidates have registered, they will receive an email. You can change the default message in the email by clicking on the “project URL email” (you will see the default message). Select ”Custom email template” and add your text and click ”Save”.