For the instruction below to work, you need to add the candidate to the new project, cancel the invitation and follow these steps:
1. Go to the project that you have created, click on the step in the process that the candidate is currently on, find the candidate by clicking on “Search and filter”, now write the candidate name or email address. Tick the box to the left of the candidate and click on the blue button named “Copy score”.
2. Select the result that you would like to transfer to this project. Click on “Copy” and then, click ”Ok”.
3. Go to the next step in the process (e.g. MAP). Repeat the above steps again.
Moving the candidate from “in progress” to “completed” after transferring a score:
When candidates are listed under” in progress” despite having completed the test/tests, you need to move them forward manually to the last step.
Here is how:
1. Stand on the last step in the process where the candidate is at.
2. Tick the boxes to the left of the candidate/candidates names.
3. Click on ”Forward”.
4. You will see a box that explains that you are about to move the candidates forward, click on” Forward”.
5. The candidate is now on the step “Completed” in the project summay.
Please sign in to leave a comment.