HOW-TO-GUIDE: USE ASSESSIO WITH TEAMTAILOR
Are you ready to start using Assessios assessments through Teamtailor? You are just a few steps away! Please follow this guide to get started. If you have any trouble or questions at all, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Let’s go!
The integration with Teamtailor supports the use of
- Seamless multi-step, competency profile-based project templates.
- Single-step (optionally competency profile-based) project templates.
- Screening algorithm-based project templates.
A project template for Teamtailor must be either a seamless multi-step competency-based project or single-step optionally competency-based project, with the following supported assessment types (Oct 2020):
MAP (V1 & V2)
1. Create ”project templates” in Ascend. Instructions will follow in this presentation but you can also book an hour with a consultant to help build a good competency profile. A project-template need to follow certain criteria in order to work via Teamtailor:
A. Competency-based (one profile)
B. Unified assessment process
C. More than one test
2. An e-mail sent from you to our firstname.lastname@example.org with a written request that we should add your organization in Teamtailor
3. Either you as client or us at Assessio support needs to contact Teamtailor and ask them to to provide our support email@example.com with a ”API key” for your account and then your project templates will then be available as ”Triggers” in Teamtailor.
1. Create a template in Ascend
Log in and click on ”Competency-based”
Create a new profile or choose a previously created profile
The profile you choose will determine the criteria that the candidate will match against
2. Create a new profile
3. Choose a previously created profile
4. Give the ”project template” a name.
The name of the project is the one that you will see in Teamtailor later on
5. Choose the test(s) eg. MAP and Matrigma
It’s important that you click on the box ”Unified assessment process”, then click on ”Next”
6. Click on ”Create project”
7. Go to the project site and click on ”Edit this project”
8. Click on the box ”Enable use as a project template”
9. Then click on ”Update project”
- All templates that you create can be selected in Teamtailor (rename them so you know what the profiles are)
- You enable Assessment in a process by adding Assessio as a trigger to a job
- In Teamtailor you will see the match score and competency report for the candidates
- Ascend creates a twin project with the same ID as in Teamtailor so you can go in and see the MAP and MAP-X report as well as looking at the candidates in Visuals and match them against other criteria.
Set up workflow in Teamtailor
The Assessio test is automatically triggered in the process by using Triggers. To add the trigger, go to the stage where you want the event to happen. There, click Triggers (1) and add it to the stage you want by clicking the big plus ✚ (2). Select Send Test Assessio and you will then select which Ascend Project Template and Assessment Language to use.
Now, every time a candidate for the first time is moved into this stage the test will be automatically sent to the candidate.
See candidates result directly in Teamtailor
When the test is triggered, you will be able to track this right in the candidate's profile. As soon as the candidate submits the test, you'll see the status going from sent→completed, and you'll see the result right there.
Review the result
As mentioned, you'll see the result of the test directly in the candidate's profile. Click Detailed Assessment Report to view a more elaborate assessment report.
When looking at the overview of the recruitment process, you'll immediately see the results of candidates that took the test, as displayed in the picture just below ↓
Good to know
Assessio requires a first and last name from the candidate to be able to send out the tests. If a candidate doesn't have a full name, this will result in an error. To make this easier, make sure to set name as Mandatory in the application form of the recruitment process where Assessio will be used.
💡 Pro tip
To avoid any question marks or confusion from your candidates, let them know they will receive the test before they send it. Automate this by setting up a Send message trigger with an email informing them that a test email is on the way, and add a small delay to the Test trigger. You add a delay to the trigger under Additional options, like so:
This means that when you drag a candidate into the stage Send test, the email is sent as a heads-up before the actual test is sent.
You are done! If you have any questions, please give us a call at +46 877 509 10 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.