Are you ready to start using Assessios assessments through ReachMee? You are just a few steps away! Please follow this guide to get started. If you have any trouble or questions at all, do not hesitate to contact ReachMee support at email@example.com or us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s go!
First of all you need to be a administrator in Ascend and then contact email@example.com. They will help you getting started. After ReachMee support has helped you getting started, please follow below steps.
The integration with ReachMee supports the use of
- Seamless multi-step, competency profile-based project templates.
- Single-step (optionally competency profile-based) project templates.
- Screening algorithm-based project templates.
A project template for ReachMee must be either a seamless multi-step competency-based project or single-step optionally competency-based project, with the following supported assessment types (Oct 2020):
1. Create ”project templates” in Ascend. Instructions will follow in this presentation but you can also book an hour with a consultant to help build a good competency profile. A project-template need to follow certain criteria in order to work via ReachMee:
A. You need to be an user in Ascend
B. Competency-based (one profile)
C. Unified assessment process
D. More than one test
2. An e-mail sent from you to firstname.lastname@example.org with a written request that should your ReachMee account should be integrated with your Ascend account.
Below we will show how to make a competency project template with Adaptive Matrigma and MAP.
1. Create a template in Ascend
Log in and click on ”Competency-based”
Create a new profile or choose a previously created profile
The profile you choose will determine the criteria that the candidate will match against
2. Create a new profile
3. Choose a previously created profile
4. Give the ”project template” a name.
The name of the project is the one that you will see in ReachMee later on
5. Choose the test(s) eg. MAP and Matrigma
It’s important that you click on the box ”Unified assessment process”, then click on ”Next”
6. Click on ”Create project”
7. Go to the project site and click on ”Edit this project”
8. Click on the box ”Enable use as a project template”
9. Then click on ”Update project”
- All templates that you create can be selected in ReachMee (rename them so you know what the profiles are)
- You enable Assessment in a process by adding Assessio as a trigger to a job
- In ReachMee you will see the match score and competency report for the candidates
- Ascend creates a twin project with the same ID as in ReachMee so you can go in and see the MAP and MAP-X report as well as looking at the candidates in Visuals and match them against other criteria.
Set up workflow in ReachMee
All customers has their own webpage to login to ReachMee. The link is usually login.reachmee.com/companyname.
If your company uses SSO (Single-sign on), you will log in by clicking on a link that is located on your intranet.
Step 1: Go to the relevant project. Click "Description" (1) and then "Manage folders" (2). Next, click "Create new folder" (3).
Step 2: Scroll down and name your folder.
Step 3: Click on "Actions" (1) and then click "Choose" and choose "Personality test" (2). After this press "Save" (3).
Step 4: Move the created stage to the position in the pipeline where you want it to be. By dragging the icon marked by the red box in the screenshot, you can move it in the pipeline.
Step 5: To activate automatic mailing of the tests you need to go in to the "Description" (1) and then "Event engine" (2). Then click on "Add event". Then choose when you would like to send out the tests under "Event type" (3).
Step 6: When you have choose when the tests go out you need to check the box "Enabled" to active the function. And then go to "Rules" and click on "Add rule" and give the rule a name, eg. Test. (1) And then check the box "Enabled" to active the function. After that you need to go to Actions and "Add action" (2).
Step 7: Choose "Send test invitation" (1), then choose the template you would like to use and then click on "Save".
How to choose a test profile
Go to the relevant project. Click on "Description" (1) and then "Candidate tests" (2). Then choose a template that you have created in Ascend. (3)
How to view test results in ReachMee
Once a candidate has completed their tests, go to "Candidates" (1) and then "Candidate list"(2). From here you can view candidates role fit score and the status of their testing (3).
If the score and status columns are not visible, click on "Show and hide columns" (1) and then tick both the box next to "Candidate-tests" and the box next to the test profile that you want to apply (2).