Are you ready to start using Assessios assessments through ReachMee? You are just a few steps away! Please follow this guide to get started. If you have any trouble or questions at all, do not hesitate to contact ReachMee support at firstname.lastname@example.org or us at email@example.com. Let’s go!
First of all you need to be a user and an administrator in Ascend. Then you need to contact ReachMee, for example by e-mailing , With a written request to integrate your Ascend and ReachMee accounts. They will help you getting started. After ReachMee support has helped you getting started, you need to create project templates in Ascend in order to use the Ascend tools through ReachMee. If you need help to build a good competency profile, you can book a meeting with one of our consultants.
The integration with ReachMee supports the use of
- Seamless multi-step, competency profile-based project templates.
- Single-step (optionally competency profile-based) project templates.
- Screening algorithm-based project templates.
A project template for ReachMee supports following assessment types (Jan 2022):
- Competency match
- Adaptive Matrigma
- Matrigma Classic
- MAP Essence
- Service First
How to create a template in Ascend
Please look at our video below:
1. Create a template in Ascend
Log into Ascend and click on ”Project template”
Select which kind of tools you want to match the candidate to in the template. If you need a competency match score + tests you choose the ”Competency based job fit”. The rest of this guide focuses mainly on this option. You can create templates with the other options as well, they will then contain only the test tools. Then press ”Next”.
2. Create a template with ”Competency based job fit”
After you´ve chosen the competency based job fit in the step above, and pressed next, you get the following options. Choose your tests, and press next. All these options are possible to use in the template. We warmly recommend Matrigma adaptive version + MAP for most selection processes.
When you choose your competency profile, you can either create a new profile or a previously created profile.
2.1 Choose a profile that you’ve created previously
If you wish to use a competency profile that you’ve created previously (maybe you have saved this profile or just used in in another project), you click Custom profiles and choose your profile from the list.
2.2 Create a new competency profile
If you instead wish to create a new competency profile you press the button, which will allow you to continue into the competency wizard tool.
3. Name your project template + options
The project name is the name that you will see in the ReachMee integration. We suggest that you choose a name that clearly states the content of the template.
In this step you will also need to choose some options. Recommended options are preselected, but some of them can be changed if you wish to by clicking the check boxes.
4. Check your options in the summary
You will be shown a summary of your template. If you wish to make changes, click on Previous. Otherwise click on Create template.
- If you have not created any templates in Ascend, it might look as if the integration is not up and running even though it is. In order for the integration to be visible in ReachMee or Ascend, you need to create at least 1 template in Ascend that ReachMee can collect.
- All templates that you create can be selected in ReachMee.
- In ReachMee you will see the match score and competency report for the candidates if you have chosen the competency based job fit in your template. The competency report you download from ReachMee can only be in English. Competency reports in other languages, and other kind of reports can be downloaded from Ascend.
- When you create a project with an Ascend template in ReachMee, Ascend creates a twin project with the same ID as in ReachMee. You can enter the Ascend twin project and open, for example, the MAP and MAP-X reports, or view the candidates in Visual Analytics, or match them against other criteria.
- To change or delete a template in Ascend, go to your project list and select the box ”Show ATS project templates”. The ATS-templates are then marked with a green symbol in the list.
- All templates that you create can be selected in ReachMee (rename them so you know what the profiles are)
- You enable Assessment in a process by adding Assessio as a trigger to a job
- In ReachMee you will see the match score and competency report for the candidates
- Ascend creates a twin project with the same ID as in ReachMee so you can go in and see the MAP and MAP-X report as well as looking at the candidates in Visuals and match them against other criteria.
Set up workflow in ReachMee
All customers has their own webpage to login to ReachMee. The link is usually login.reachmee.com/companyname.
If your company uses SSO (Single-sign on), you will log in by clicking on a link that is located on your intranet.
Step 1: Go to the relevant project. Click "Description" (1) and then "Manage folders" (2). Next, click "Create new folder" (3).
Step 2: Scroll down and name your folder.
Step 3: Click on "Actions" (1) and then click "Choose" and choose "Personality test" (2). After this press "Save" (3).
Step 4: Move the created stage to the position in the pipeline where you want it to be. By dragging the icon marked by the red box in the screenshot, you can move it in the pipeline.
Step 5: To activate automatic mailing of the tests you need to go in to the "Description" (1) and then "Event engine" (2). Then click on "Add event". Then choose when you would like to send out the tests under "Event type" (3).
Step 6: When you have choose when the tests go out you need to check the box "Enabled" to active the function. And then go to "Rules" and click on "Add rule" and give the rule a name, eg. Test. (1) And then check the box "Enabled" to active the function. After that you need to go to Actions and "Add action" (2).
Step 7: Choose "Send test invitation" (1), then choose the template you would like to use and then click on "Save".
How to choose a test profile
Go to the relevant project. Click on "Description" (1) and then "Candidate tests" (2). Then choose a template that you have created in Ascend. (3)
How to view test results in ReachMee
Once a candidate has completed their tests, go to "Candidates" (1) and then "Candidate list"(2). From here you can view candidates role fit score and the status of their testing (3).
If the score and status columns are not visible, click on "Show and hide columns" (1) and then tick both the box next to "Candidate-tests" and the box next to the test profile that you want to apply (2).
Please sign in to leave a comment.